Thursday, March 27, 2008

...

As you can already see, my title is ... =.= of course, Im just posting this cause I don't want this bloggie to be dead..(like me)..hehe..My days are getting really bored now days..I can't even drive around my own..WTF..it is all because of one of my father's relative (or maybe not relative)...I don't care who ever he is..got killed in a motorbike accident..he is extra "clever" to ride the motorbike with a licence and bang himself to somewhere...so the impact on me is.. I can't drive the car on my own..my mum or dad will be sitting beside me whenever I am gonna drive..that is xxxtra lame cause WHY DON'T THEY DRIVE??? WHEN THEY NEED TO SIT BESIDE ME....it is a big sighs..**sighs**

Okies, now putting that beside..I saw a twister infront of my house today..actually not really a twister..but can call it a twister cause it was twisting around..pity my neighbours clothes..were sacrifice to the so called TORNADO..haha..

As for myself..I look like a zombie nowdays since I got no life...(that's wat jessica always tell me) even I got better LIFE than her...God Bless that devil.. well this is my daily routine..i guess

how boring could my life turn out to be..okies gonna cut the crap here..hmm.. I din see 07/06/22 for quite sometime..wonder where that _____ went..got my hair done..at least it don't look that crappy like last time..haha..(edwin calls it bush)..bush ur head..that's all for this blog gua..

signing off,

-irwin-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ey i got more life than u!! u drew a pai chart! my point proven devil!!
ey btw ann merie said u tagged me?? huh? dun get her... swt swt..

Irwin said...

=.=..ey no life person..it is called PIE chart!!!..n i din tag u leh..ann merry is so confused n BLUR~~..lolx

Jazz said...

swt.. typo error la.. she mz be