Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ting tong tiang

Let me start off with my day..anyway today is tuesday..let me see wat happened the entire day...woke up at 8 am but then sleep again cause I had a nice dream..the wake up then on the tv..watched LOBSTER WAR...then I had my shower and breakfast..(leftover pizza and roti canai)..=.=..then on the internet and sat there like a zombie the whole morning and afternoon..had my lunch..then back to the internet again..then watch tv..and bla bla..

important things I did today

~ helped ash with her assignments..(she agreed to belanja me)
~ drive the car around the taman..since i had nothing to do..wasted petrol..and suddenly i mati engine infront of my dad..he was driving the opposite direction..stupid gear box..i started the car..and the car was like..(unimaginable)..and there was a freaking old lady passing by the road..she got scared that I will knock her down or wat...(memalukan) my dad was laughing from the other car.. - lesson learnt..never gonna drive in taman like a maniac..haha..

later gonna watch DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE and other shows lar on tv..too bored these days..

-irwin-

4 comments:

Jazz said...

hahaha u need 2 go back 2 driving sch! haha :P

Irwin said...

at least i already pass my licence..lolx

Jazz said...

the guy tat pass u mz be really blind..

rockyfishy said...

HOII BABI!
i call blog longer lah.so damn short.tak syok langsung baca also.
>.>

btw..u didn't get stomach ache arr?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i see no smoke coming out from ur ktichen also.no smell also coming out wan.surely ur pizza tak ada taste wan.xD
so damn good arr u,ur baking tak pecah rekod burn ur kitchen.
LOL