Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bitchy Ladies and Gentle-ladies

Just rotting at home makes me wanna watch all the shows on youtube..[impact of boredom staying at home]..anyway I was watching

AMERICA NEXT TOP MODEL..ANTM..

(devil calls it ATM)..x life..
(anyway she is back from VIETNAM with an official working permit[ last time she had an illegal 1].. so any1 interested in hiring her as a house maid..pls do call me..wakaka)

I call it


back to topic..I just realise those model on the show are really

BITCHES

that i don't wanna relationship with..blueks..

I think I have lots of time to list down why I don't really like those models..

1. Tyra Banks is singing using her weird accents throughout the show..yucks..and her stupid accents just turn me off..XD




2. There comes Ms. J Alexander, runway coach, extraordinae..somehow I can figure why he has this extraordinae in his name..cause he/ she (he self proclaim that he was a she) walks like this...

and take photo's like this


(I bet no1 in my school takes such a fine graduation photo)..lol

3) NIgel BaKer..gud photographer but then he like drag queens..ehww..such a handsome fellow, (pity manly gay guys)..

anyway the PROOF >>

aww..too bad

4) then comes a nice guy, Mr J..nice man but you r still in my rejected list..too bad

another drastic secret of Tyra Banks

>>she USED to take pictures like this..


but then she is actually like this..

okie no more..painfull truth of AMERICA NEXT TOP BITCHES>.<

>>>>picture time<<<<



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post here...u really made me LOL.