Monday, May 5, 2008

speechless

err..I actually dunno wat to write here..so just updating it so it won't be DEAD..haha..
so practically nothing is so happening around me or with me..just an important memo..
I AM SICK!~!~!~
okie..trying not to be so dramatic..but then heck..I'm like so sick for about a week..
U HEARD ME..
A WEEK!!!
so let's see wat I did since last monday.
.
.
NOTHING..(great)
but then on friday I worked on the processor..which is a good thing..but bad thing to work on while I'm sick..well who cares..so work on it for about 30 mins like that..but then nothing happen also..I was like WTF..went n charge it again..then work on it for another 30 mins..the result was...WTF..sighs..nvm I shall work on it other days..if not throw that into the bin..
well on Saturday..I was too sick that I forgot wat I did..Interesting huh??
Sunday was like sunday..some TV and talking..err.I did my hair..it was like..lalala..no comments on it..
Today = Monday..wat I did..= nothing..
Tomorrow is Tuesday..wat I'm gonna do..well..maybe go out with the DEVIL..since she needs to belanja me STARBUCKS..
anyway so many of my friend are going to study..far far away..leaving me..ngek ngek
Chui Seng is going to Kampar..(so so so gonna miss him)..good thing Kampar is developed..I thought Kampar was an estet with forest surrounding it..phew..Chui Seng won't come back like orang hutan..
Devil is going to PJ..(cannot bully her d)
Ee Theng is going to Gopeng
Nair, Syadisy, Hasbullah, Izwan are going to matriks..somewhere
ME??? oh dear..I dunno where I'm going also..
.
.
.
I will be in Penang ni lar..no worries..phew
till then bye bye..

1 comment:

Jazz said...

dun worrie im sure ull find some ways 2 bully me.. lol.. pig u sick in the head huh