Monday, May 26, 2008

I got tagged

so practically i got tagged..so I will do it..muahaha

TagTag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
* * * * *
1.What do you want the most now?
let me see..all the things which i dream for?? can't think of any rite now..but I want something so badly which I can't really tell out..God knows wat I want..=)
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
settle down somewhere in my hometown (australia of course) and a happy family and of course I want to be bloody rich..muahaha
3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?
err..get back everything in the next shot..lols..
4. What are you afraid to lose now?
Currently nothing..since I got nothing to lose now..except my precious life...dun take it..
5. Do you believe in being in love forever?
well yes for being in love forever..but then with the same person..i got no comment..
6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
actually I did..and the side effects are not so good..so better know them first..
7. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
eat and talk with someone..and more eating and more sleeping..so I can forget wat happened
8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
erhmm..I don't set requirements..just be who you are..but then must be hot and sexy..that is for sure..haha
9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
erhm..I normally don't hate ppl..even I do, only for short period nia..luv everyone..
10. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
of course..they run half of my life..haha
11. Do you believe in God?
I pray to Him always..and of course I believe Him..
12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
errhmm..practically everything is important..but there are certain things which are very important..God, family and friends..(not to forget the technology)
13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
maybe for now..but I dunno wat I want in future..I will leave it to the time
14. What do you want your friends to be like?
behave like a friend..and of course some behave like bitches..very they are bitches whom I call friend..bitching rocks with you guys..haha
15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
erhmm..up to them to decide..but I will be there for you guys..call me anytime..0174504758..lol
16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
erhmm..alot..cannot actually tell in public..
17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
errhmm..I prefer to be alone..I'm not that person who cry out loud..haha
18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
erhmm..depends on how I die..but I will surely save them..no doubts
19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?
Killing is never easy for me..but to save..I might consider to push them into coma..better than killing
20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change?
alot..and alot and of course alot..

* * * * *Here's the list of people I'd like to tag:
1. dave
2. jac
3. fishy
4. devil
5. vern
6. aemus
7. daphne
8. ash

No comments: