Thursday, May 29, 2008

Posting

okie, I posting something today cause people needs update from me. So lets start the posting, so on monday I can't remember what I did..went to jit sin ind kut..well who cares, then on Tuesday...muahaha, I bought the protein milk already, muahaha..it's so damn expensive k..such a bomb fell in my wallet, anyways I had to for the sake of my body..(I'm listening to "touch my body" now), haha...
I started my so called new diet since wednesday
- no missing breakfast
- drink protein milk everyday
- no missing meals
- no junk food..fine, I ate alot of chocolate for the past two days..my father's fault buy so many chocolate from Thailand.
- no eating late meals
- drink lots of water
- and finally no late meals..
(GOD BLESS)

went for so called shopping on tuesday, but then steven kor was not working..berpeluhnya..he is so dongkoi..then I go reject shop wanna buy clothes..name ni Reject Shop..but then the price is blood sucking..and my bad cannot find any nice clothes that fits me..all also so big like giant wear ni..

then wed nite I wanted to overnite in school so badly..thanks to that c y vernn and vimal..ngek ngek..cannot stay d..not their fault also..
that c y vernn dunno to drive manual car, vimal..err..i inform him late..lolx, but then at least I was there at nite time..hurray..

then come back home also so damn tired...straight go sleep d..that devil sms me at 12.46 a.m...ppl sleeping lar wei..so I din reply her until now..sorry k..reply u next time..then today morning wake up so early somemore, menderakan badan dan minda saja..but then no complaints cause I'm happy to help Mdm Tan and not the band..haha..

and the biggest happening today was I was given the honour to become the Master, so practically when I am a master, I certainly do have slaves, so I have my slave list somewhere...my first slave is VIMALDEV>.<..he is such a notty slave, I think I have to chain him up like the old time slaves..but then I'm not a horrible vegetable master, I let him bitch around (socialize), so who ever interested in becoming my slaves, pls do call me. I currently cannot find any photos of my slaves since my hp is dying..lolx..aiya I lazy wanna type d..

till then, mwaxx..

and p/s:- ppl out there, who ever wants to please my heart, pls do come for hsbmbb concert, remember to pls ur master's heart, if not I sure torture you..beware..

1 comment:

Vimal said...

Me ur Slave... Kurang ajar nye!!!