Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun Tuesday

haha..fun tuesday??? not really fun..but was nice..hmm..wat I did??



woke up around 8 sumthing..to see the time was 8..then sleep back =.=



up at 10.20 and was like wtf..i miss 20 mins of my drama time..run down like shit to on the TV..saw Devil's sms..then wanna reply it..mana tau got no line..i was like swt...the network coverage today was super low..haiz..(devil's mum is in hospital and she will be okies..)



then around 11 sumthing..my mum call me to be the driver for my gparents to sunway..i was like haiyo yo..i so tired lar..haha..but then I still drive my lazy ass all over to sunway..then they finish up their stuff...wait for them quite long also..



the stupid thing was..I din put kupon for the car where I park..somehow when I was seeing outside..mana tau got the MPSP ppl writing summon for the car which din put coupon..I run like shit ni go find shop to buy that coupon..



SO LAME>.<..ish



then later send them home d..hehe



Devil said the plan was on..so again had to bring my LAZY ASS to pacific...she sms say faster lar..then I reply say raining..mana tau she shoot me back say U R DRIVING..*berpeluh* then reach pacific..go micky wonderland straight..the shop was like kekurangan barang..so LAME..not many choice..I wanted to buy the piggie stuff for Devil..but then my wallet said OUCH..so I bought the small piggie for her..



the go starbucks see devil n bri sit like pengemis...=.=...later bri went with her bf..then DEVIL belanja me STARBUCKS..hehe..we talk talk and talk..near us got 2 indian guys keep on staring at us..the otherside pula got 2 chinese lady stare at us..i was like *peluh again..but then the devil was so busy talking..i dun think she realize it..we started talking about gay, pondan and bla bla..not forgetting bangla and stuff..haha..somemore talk so loud..ish ish..then talk talk so long..wanted to go back d..



I follow devil go to taman mariksa..or watever it is..mana tau I know that taman..it was debbie 1 taman..lols..but the worst thing is..devil lead the way..man I tell u..she is 1 slow driver..she drive like aunty like that..the car infront press break..and she will press brake also..(the funny thing is the car is like 100m infront...)*berpeluh..I can sleep follow her..then she keep on changing the lane..left right left right..lolx..



after taman mariksa..she drive back to her place..I ronda ronda the taman then wanted to go back..mana tau I saw the aunty driving so slow..she went about 5 mins earlier than me but then I get to drive behind her again..later follow her till Sungai Rambai there then I drive back home..



WAT A DRIVER U R DEVIL..nyanyuk..



the go back n want to on the internet..again no line..swts..later call my father to check the line..suddenly got pula..haha..so here I am blogging..keke..



Later gonna watch

~Ugly Betty

~Desprate Housewives

~Las Vegas

~Terminator, the Sarah Connor 1



till then muaxx..



next outing will be the PAINTBALL..hehe..devil faster find ppl and the place..haha

2 comments:

Jazz said...

n fyi at least i never even come close 2 banging old lady! unlike u!

Irwin said...

reply to the devil
1) U was driving extra slow where I happen to follow you..so I had to drive slow..=.=
2) got ppl stare lar..u oni sesat..I NOT GAY K..haha
3)told ya..u r a typical malaysian..sesat jalan..haha..
4)let's see who gonna die..PAINTBALL WAR >.<
5)TQ TQ
6)I am..lol =P