Monday, May 19, 2008

Updating

okie..my titles nowdays are just getting xtra weird..it is so hard to squeeze out a title...duh..*bang my head on the wall*..actually I did not wanted to update the blog cause I felt pure lazy typing it out..*irwin wish that was voice blogging* I could talk the whole day to the computer..muahaha...wat happened few days ago??
.
.
.
I can't really remember..but I know I cancelled my outing with chui seng on sat..I watched what happened in vegas...n of course I remember eating lots n lots of food..Last week kut was bro ash's bday..so went out to sunway to eat and of course keep ourselves updated..

at least I can pose some pics here..muahaha...

sick in the ass..


In Vain..

Oh no.....

SWtS....
~looking at this pictures..I look damn old lar wei..or just ash is a bad photographer...
fast forward to yesterday...I went for jogging..kinda lame to jog around after so long..it was so fcuk..my bloody hell stamina was like sotong ni..kecewa sungguh..I can't really run 2 full rounds..was so damn tired after the first round..
I NEED TO WORKOUT
and so sad case is my sport shoes is getting smaller..err...the other way round..my foot is getting bigger..haha..so add another item in my *things to buy* list..haha.
> a new adidas/ nike sport shoes..actually running shoes..haha
and guess wat..I felt like LAUGHING OUT LOUD seeing our fellow MALAYSIANS doing their evening exercise..
1) lame handsome guys in ugly sports outfit walking around like miss J Alexander..so GAYiss..
2) so hot old woman in sexy sport outfit gossiping while jogging..cannot tahan lar..they voice so loud that almost everyone can listen wat they r gossip about..
3) lame ass wanita bumiputera coming to the park to have their sesi dating dan perkelahan..at least they shud come in t-shirt n jeans is acceptable..they come in those glamouress baju kurung n high heels..it is extra shittening..to have them walking around the park cause they end up blocking the joggers path..they walk as if their bf or husband own the park..n me being a fashion living legend icon n bla bla..they do the "catwalk" on the path..like lembu nyanyuk searching the way back home
LISTEN LADIES..my grandmother walk the runway better than you do with ur high heels..duh..
4) malaysians actually are real idiots cause..I actually noticed a guy n his friends who r not in great shape happen to run around the park sampai berpeluh peluh..then they go out of the park..n eat laksa n other crap..
WAT IS THE FCUKING POINT YOU ARE RUNNING FOR???
I actually just can't help telling this cause you fcuking lazy ass malaysians..work your body out pls..including me cause before I started my run..I realize from 4 packs..i tinggal 3 packs ni..
2 LARGE BREAST
N
1 ROUND TUMMY
this shows I got abit fatter in the tummy area but then my fcuking weight still remains the same which is 48.5 kg..=.=..I'm seriously getting the milk protein even it creates a big fire hole in my wallet..gosh I need to have those beach-body..
*drools**
till then..mwaxxx

1 comment:

Irwin said...

i am so damn young looking k..haha