Thursday, May 8, 2008

BORED

extremly bored..so I end up blogging crap now..U heard me


C-R-A-P...




miss the movie yesterday with MC and the gang because of communication problem..I mean MAXIS line was not functioning at its best..duh..she send sms at 12 sumthing..but I receive it at 4.30 p.m...so duh..then nite I din do anything except watching Gossip Girl and CSI Miami..I wonder why they dun have Gossip Guy..=.=..cause GUYS dun gossip..lols..make sense but it is so untrue..actually guys gossip more than girls..




anyway..I'm proud to say I got an offer to continue my tertiary study..U guys will be shocked cause I GOT...


tawaran ke TINGKATAN 6..got the rainbowed TAHNIAH somemore..I dunno want to cry or laugh my ass off..cannot tahan stay at home d..

I'm terribly bored..~~~

till then..

No comments: