Friday, May 9, 2008

Random

Yea..it's just a random post today..felt so bored..I had so many plans today but then I shud say all tak jadi..okie except 1..I worked on the internet stuff again..and ooyeah..I finally got it connected..but then I still need some kind of telecom card to make it work on normal TVs..leceh betul..I plan to get it connected since I already got internet in the computer..(waste money sia)

So basically I had my normal routine..and I plan to change it abit..

1) exercise in the morning - din't happen cause I woke up late and was late for my drama..so cancel the morning exercise..=.=

2) have my breakfast - din't happen too cause I bathe n brush teeth at 11 sumthing..It was already time for lunch..duh..

3) to watch a movie - din happen too cause I was chatting with an unknown person..waste time ni..most probably that person dun even know english..haiz..

4) to go for evening walk or exercise - tak jadi also cause I was too lazy to go out..instead I plan to cycle around..well..lazy ass like me very hard to go out..end up I played bubbles until now..duh..so addicted to the bubbles..I played until lvl 3 d know..so freaking hard to go through the dragon..dalah the dragon so long..some shoot out fire balls..always kena tembak mati..

5) i hate to teach tuition for small kids..especially my neighbour's kids..ish geram betul..(shoo)..I Plan to go out at nite so no need to teach the freaking free tuition..but then no1 teman me go out..sighs..

throwing all aside..well mother's day is coming like in 1 day time..and oh dear..I dunno wat to do or get for my mum..maklumlah I'm jobless now..so not much of money..muahaha..cheapest thing to do will be hug my mum n wish her Happy Mom's Day..but then cannot..I did that last year d..
well maybe cook her dinner..err...not good idea cause sunday = rest day..well I'm taking rest the whole week..anyway..final plan..going to bake a cake..and write on the cake happy mother's day..if the cake turn out horrible..gonna let her cut it..sing n bla bla..then the cake goes to the cats and dogs outside..let them celebrate mother cats and dog day..muahaha..such a evil me..

till then I lapar d..I guess I have to go prepare dinner and think of a evil plan to escape out of the house..

No comments: