Monday, May 26, 2008

Month Of May

okie it is a weird title again, but it's okay..since I'm doing a short post(maybe).

So basically my life is running in a normal boredom routine, nothing can be done about it, unless, someone who is kind enough to help me change it. Thanks anyway..not interested to change it..

Ermm, friday, saturday and sunday was most probably EVILNESS DAY, cause I practically fought with my mom like World War 3..mums are really big fighters, suck my life for 3 days..but worst to say, I don't remember what we were fighting for..anyways..

Irwin says :- The more you fight, the more you fall in love..(remember that)

In the ever happy-ending, I and mum got together and started fighting with my sister, we certainly got something in common, we make up a good team..muahaha..

Went to band on friday, in the very beginning it was so pain in my ass to watch them, but then after bitching (which actually means 'correct them' in the band term), I was very happy that finally things were going on the right track..

Saturday, I decide to skip band cause I was practically tired the whole day, I spend time day dreaming and sleeping..and there comes Sunday..
Sunday = my rest day..but then in my life I got 7 days rest..so I'm not gonna waste my Sunday doing nothing..So I went for jogging and hiking, I freaking relaxed after I did that..my stress-free drugs, and sad thing was when I jog, I didn't felt tired, I hiked, and was not tired at all, but when I came down, it was like "yor allah", my ass and legs were killing me, cause the muscles where pumped up to the max..and hiking up the hill was not bad either cause I hiked to the top in 21 mins, but my best time was 15 mins..you gays can't beat that..I was more like running up the hill..muahaha..

and there comes monday, when to band, everything was set in place and people are doing their work. It is good to see them work and give a break to teacher, and talking about teacher, I'm currently chatting with my teacher, isn't that xxx-tra cool to have your teacher on the internet to chat with you..(Pn Tan rocks)..

currently- Irwin is so damn tired cause I drove from BM to my house in a hot weather, days are getting hotter, so does Irwin *winks*.. and missing someone cause my day-dreaming session was cut short, anyways I'm not gonna bitch about it..
- irwin wants money to buy protein bars and milk..so he can get sexy and freaking hot..and needs a fine tanning..(my beach body dream), he needs money to buy shoes, clothes and instruments, and of course high-tech gadgets, conclusion = irwin needs to get richer by 1 million dollars

so it is month of may, so many ppl birthday..wish everyone happy bday..


edwin (21 may) & fara (22 may)




jac (24 may)

then got somemore,

miss savi (28 may)..others r..if i forget..sorry lor..i will check friendster again..happy birthday may babies..

till then..mwaxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do know you're not hot rite?? Its all just an illusion.. You're brain got problem d.. Lolx

~~ DAve ~~