Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Title-less

okies..my title sounds extra weird..but it's okie...nothing here going so perfectly...muahaha..So my last post was a day before Mother's Day..so baked the cake and it turn out less perfect..but still edible..lols..everyone was like "irwin u bake cake so nice..wow..bake for my birthday also.."I was like..DUH..SHOO...can't really upload pic nowdays cause of my handphone..cannot connect to the computer..lost the connecting wire..duh..have about 30++ pics in it..new 1..=.=..will get a bluetooth device soon..till then wait lar..
so catching up the latest events which is so "happening" in my life..=.= got kicked out from the goverment scholarship...

LISTEN MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT!!!
I'M SO GONNA BE AUSTRALIA CITIZEN..
MALAYSIA = BIGGEST BRAIN DRAIN IN THE WORLD
at least..vimaldev got through this..happy for him..

so final decision..doing that a'lvl n flying to australia a.s.a.p..ah joo wait for me there..muahaha..and yeah..i had a pimple on my back..near the shoulder there..but then i din't know it was a pimple until I complaint it is so painful to my mum..and she was "U GOT A PIMPLE!!!" as if I won jackpot or something..duh..okla..I kinda have limited pimples on my face or body..cause my face u know lar..extra clean n smooth..lols..so when my mum started pressing that digusting thing..i began to shout as if I had an orgasm..yor allah..the last thing I shout was..I wanna go see doctor..operate that thing out..and my maid burst out laughing like gila babi..people.. that thing was painful..I can't even sit straight the whole day..cannot sleep properly also..kesian me..

last but not least I need few important things to be bought this year..

1) a new handphone
2) an alto sax (not so urgent)
3) a new lappie
4) a violin
5) lots n lots of clothes..i kekurangan clothes now..lalala

and today is 14th May 2008..so it is BROTHER ASHWINEE'S BIRTHDAY
so let's sing her a birthday song

Happy Birthday to Brother..

Happy Birthday to Ashivinee...

Happy Birthday to Manivel..

Happy Birthday to you...

-irwin-

3 comments:

Jazz said...

hey.. omg u x meaning post about pimples.. lmao

Irwin said...

pimples are painfull k..anyway i dun get pimples often cause i have the natural handsomeness...muahaha

Anonymous said...

thanks...