Friday, October 10, 2008

JaZz's TaG

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.The 1 person I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts and so, here it goes.
15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself are :

1. I hate getting dark..
2. I can sleep up to 14 hours per day
3. Has a very weak heart..(never suprise me or i'll get heart attack)
4.Never said the word fuck in public until I was 17..=.=
5. Has bad hair day everyday..cause I think my hair is bad..zzz
6. I hate reptiles
7. Football?? not a big fan of it
8. I bake and cook..muahaha
9.I talk to myself when I get bored..(I'm not mad k)
10. Always imagine things that never happens
11.I hate mornings and luvs nites
12. I often go lala for no reason..its more like a habit..zzz
13. Easily get addicted to things
15. I HAVE BIG UNTOLD WILD DREAMS..
erhmm..I tag...Patty lar...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u bake and cook??
wow...that's neat!!..