Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SHort UpdaTe

lalala...exam period..updating it because people said the blog is dying..so well..apa mau update ar...

1) I think I need to retake maths paper..[chem, phy and GP>> I will do it full force]
2) I'm S & A...so hurry up...grab your chance
3) Went to dentist today and spend 3.8 K..yor allah..i'm so need in cash for the holidays..
4) Wearing my braces next fri
5) Officially count-down-ED my "G-ness" mission with the maniac culture..but then the mission failed teribbly..
6) Can't wait for holidays to start..wait holidays already started..so I'm waiting for exam to over
7) Need to buff up during the holidays..skinny is so 2007..trend for 2009 is having nice built abs..=)
8) Need to find a job during the holidays so I won't be bored at home and I got cash to spend during christmas!! (I luv to be independent and stop spending my parents' money)
9) Going down to KL this weekend..gonna be a boring trip...unless I get to meet Mr and Mrs Superman..swtness..they both bully me...
10) Got alot of serious studying to do!!!


I DON'T NEED A MAN by PCD [rawks]

No comments: