Monday, November 3, 2008

Randomness

hey ppl...just drop by to update u guys a little..swts..

1) Hi, I'm fine for now..but might breakdown any minute cause of exams..arghhss

2) Hi, I'm still S & A..(swtness)

3) Hi, I'm looking for a part time job during dec until CNY..I SAID PART TIME..max of 4 hours ni..

4) Hi, I'm excited cause I got 6 papers left b4 I officially call it holiday

5) Hi, I just came back holiday in KayL..pic down there..

6) Hi, I'm busy nowdays..so dun merajuk if I don't reply ur msg...

7) Hi, I got a new didi..world meet my didi..><

8) Hi, I still didn't wear my braces yet cause of technical problem

8) Hi, I'm looking like retard nowdays

9) Hi, I'm happy cause something is soon to come

10) Bye, I'm going off..=.="

My chem's crap..lolx..



~Take 1~

~Take 2~

~Take 3~

>>>this practically shows how boring was my holiday<<<


If you can't read that..it says Kedai Serbaneka MR SOTONG..

I find it very funny..pahang ppl..=.=


>>>finally<<<

my di...best di in the world...wooohoooo...di rocks..ahhaks..

~okies that was just random~

Whatcha Think About That PCD

4 comments:

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

ATTENTION!!!
IRWIN IS SO TAK LAKU.
HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TAKE HIM IF NOT HIS SELF ADVERTISING " S and A"
WILL BE GOING ON AND ON.
THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED ARE ABLE TO CONTACT HIM BY HIS EMAIL ADDRESS OR BY HIS HP NUMBER.

P.S : dei bontot next time advertise ur email address and ur hp number la.no wonder tak laku betul.no advertise hp no or email add also.>.>
bad bad advertising.

Anonymous said...

Lmao! Im trying had to find u one bro!
Sabar sabar! There is one neway..
Trans.. Do u mind? wakaka..
JKJK! XoXO

Irwin said...

swt...NESS...

Jazz said...

swt desperate much?