Sunday, November 16, 2008

o.O?

err..another short post for someone,

On a hot sunny day,
You came like a huge cloud,
Cover me with your comfort,
I know you can be the best in the world


Best happy moments,
Was always with you,
Distance makes my heart fonder,
Overcaring that's what you call


What you said,
Nothing bothers me,
I am who I am,
I still care about you


Hope you will understand....


Okies, I suck at poem, but at least I managed to convey what is needed to be said. Things between us is not so good at the moment. I hope things will get better soon. I don't wish to be like that but I'm like that. Give me time to correct myself. I'm not PERFECT.

2 comments:

Jazz said...

no one is perfect.. =)
dun let ppl bring u down =)

Vimal said...

Perfection is achieved for deception... No one is perfect unless they are lying about it.. You are a great person being who you are and you know that as well as anyone else does..