Saturday, November 15, 2008

update upon request

Write an essay about what you did today.

I sleep at 2 am. Because I was sleepy. If sleepy must sleep. If not can get sick. If sick then not good. So I sleep when I am sleepy. Then I wake up at 9 am. But I want to sleep again because I got nice dream. Nice dream must not waste like wet dream. So I sleep again. Then I wake up at 10.30 a.m. then switch on the computer and date the computer for another 10 hours. Super siens? Welcome to my life. I can't wait to break the daily routine. Wait till the bloody exam finish and I'm free. I wanna fly away. So I don't have people telling me what is wrong with me, I'm so done with people like err...make my day feel wrong? Well, who cares..I don't bother cause I left 1 week, (7 days), (168 hours), (10080 mins)..woo..wee..again..I'm so dissapointed with people judging me. I am who I am. Don't feel good with me..walk away..arghhs..I'm evil..no bad heart but fact of life, you are just someone I know, you are not my gf, not my brother or sister, not my son or daughter..okies that is extreme..but nvm lar..I don't care..so lets see what will happen soons...haha..

okies this is a jandom update ni cause janlan call me to update..so I decided to crap over here..muahahaha

2 comments:

Thivya Lakshmy said...

wads a jandom update?
sumthing happened to me today u no..
i will tell u later..sighs

Jazz said...

erm.. ok wads wrong?