Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sergey Spotar

Meet my fluid mechanics lecturer!


He is a russian and I think he is the most wacko lecturer in my school. He is weird~.

First day, he made joke that everyone laughed but no one understand what he said. zzz

Second class, he did experiment, and he stored all his apparatus in his suitcase. And he took it out 1 by 1 like some magic show.

Third class, he scolded the security guard before class and he came in writing on the projector,
I am calm,
I am calm,
I am calm,
I am absolutely calm,
I am very sure I am absolutely perfectly calm.

Today, he noticed that the wall clock in the lecture hall was not working and he took out his BIG wall clock from his suitcase. =.=

Tell me why I don't find him weird??

He will be talking something and suddenly he will say end of lecture. And he will be keeping his things in his suitcase (I wonder how big is his suitcase), while we will be sitting there with stars above our head..

He is FUN!~~


6 comments:

Vimal said...

he sounds like doraemon

Anonymous said...

that was just what came into my mind.. he's like a russian doraemon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazz said...

cool lets exchange!

JC said...

crazy babiness!!!!!!

i want magician lecturer also

mEsSrS aYsH said...

he sounds interesting! at least it means u can have fun(or make fun) with him ;)