Thursday, October 15, 2009

University

Hey everyone,

It has been awhile since I blogged here. Well, nothing much to write about even there is a lot of things going around here. It is my 3rd week in university and I'm drown with assignments and course works and tutorials. I'll be having my lab next well, which is gonna be very hectic with the reports. =.-

And few days ago, I did my first assignment. Seriously speaking, it drained my energy stored for 4 years of university life. I can't believe assignment are so time consuming with no detailed question. WTH. Anyways, while I was turning into a sober to few people, I realised my mama didn't send me to university to fail or get 3rd class honours. She would prefer to invest that money in a new beachfront bungalow. -.-"

And since coming here, I gained alot of weight. Mass, mass, mass..gain gain gain...I'M FAT! hahahaha....

Anyways, it is just a random update. Laters.

2 comments:

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

liar.put up a photo to prove you had gain weight.

Jazz said...

told u so! xp