Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another working Saturday

Basically din't do anything this whole day..working the whole day mah..then boring lor..only talk n talk with steven..n kacau him alot..he always call me childish..ish..he even took photo's of me holding underwear boxers..=.=..

Then Yeng Yeng come find me..went lunch with her( I had the lunch n she watched me eating..=.=.she wanted free lunch in her shop..lol)..had nice talk with her..useful advices..thanks Yeng..

Then din do anything with anyone lor..sms my dear..then no reply liao(wy: in addition..he too busy n forgot dat i got reply or..dont noe..whatever things happen to the network..swt..laogong gong..!! =p)..maybe she busy gua..anyway I'm chatting with her now..only got nite time to talk to her..wat to do working man..haha..she gave me this photo because of yesterday..kua kua kua..she say her school holiday coming soon..boring n her parents dun let her work as part time cause it is dangerous..haiz no comment on that..lol


look somewhere 1 u...

then working part time nite consultant for the maniac culture..useful eh having me in ur team..lolx..well..chat chat chat, that's what I'm doing now..

p/s - I'm happy today because of something happened** I will write down codes for me to remember the event..June 22 07 talked with me..keke

I will update you guys with the renovation work in my house with pics*..miss my house..

-irwin-

No comments: