Thursday, February 21, 2008

Endless Valentine

~ somehow valentine just don't end by saying I love you, it is more than that..practically mutual understanding by both party.. and sad to say that I've failed in mutual understanding..so


*point 1

- I'm not a good guy-


*point 2

- I've treat you so coldly and bad-


*point 3

- I been a jerk to you when you treat me with your full heart-


*point 4

- I treat you like a normal friend when you are someone special to me-


*point 5

- I have always done something wrong to you..


practically I'm a very bad guy..let's start it all over again, can we??


I'm sorry and hope this time it will really work..


btw time to restart..


Irwin : Hi, I'm Irwin and I wanna ask for a second chance. Can I? I promise I will take care of you and understand you better.


**waiting for reply**

it's you in the toilet..keke

it's you and me.. >.<

-irwin-

No comments: