Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I will do this for you...


When you walk away from me mad - I will follow you


When you stare at my mouth - I will smile..then kiss you


When you push me or hit me - I will hug you tight


When you start cursing at me - I will say I love you


When you're quiet - I will hold your hand and ask what's wrong


When you ignore me - I will act cute until you notice me ==


When you pull away - I will pull you back


When I see you at your worst - I will tell you that I love you and you look amazing


When I see you start crying - I will hold you in my arms and ask what's wrong


When I see you walking - I will approach you and give u a kiss on the cheek


When you're scared - I will assure you that I'm not going to leave you


When you lay your head on my shoulder - I will tilt my head too..and hold your hand


When you steal my favorite hat - I will let you keep it


When you tease me - I will tease you back and make you laugh


When you don't answer for a long time - I will reassure you that everything is okay


When you look at me with doubt - i will back myself up


When you say that you like me - I hope you really mean it


When you grab my hands - I will hold yours and play with your fingers


When you bump into me - I will bump into you back and make you laugh


When you tells me a secret - I will keep it safe and untold


When you look at me in my eyes - I will not look away until you do


I will stay on the phone with you even if you do not saying anything.


When you're mad, I will hug you tight and never let go


I will call you at 12:00am on your birthday to tell you that I love you


luv you n luv me

No comments: