Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's day?? woo hoo..best valentine I guess..as in getting a new gift from my mum..hurray..lol..

Today was like normal day ni..with someone calling me n gave a muacks on the phone..hehe..

When out to eat with parents while celebrating their Valentine's day..they celebrate n I got the present..keke..


a new Adidas shoes..




It's out of the box.. >,<



top view..o.O



adidas



final pic..lol



me in vain while eating in sunway..=.=




singing out now..irwin -adidas-






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo yo bro! nice shoes u got there. all you need to do now is to send them to singapore lol

Irwin said...

soon..when i get my another new shoes..haha

Anonymous said...

Really a wonderful gift. I also gifted to Adidas running shoes to my boy friend on his birthday.