Thursday, August 7, 2008

In State Of EMO-ness

Posting something here for the sake of updating it ok? Nothing much lately, just busy with college, college and more college..
Thanks to Mr Tan (my physics lec) keep on reminding us every time in class..this is the 6th week, 7th week...u left _ weeks to your exam..and that certainly gives me hypertension and high blood pressure.
Classes are going like usual, kinda really put effort in writing this week's GP essay. If I get another C or D..I swear I will go super crazy in the class.
And Jun Kee remain dancing on my nerves every monday and thursdays..why the fcuk can't he just follow the damn syllabus, keep on jumping here and there..HOW MANY FCUKING THINGS AM I SUPPOSE TO READ UP JUST BECAUSE U TEACH AS U WISH...fcuk lar..for the past few days, I burnt midnight oil by drinking cups and more cups of INDOCAFE until my blood taste like INDOCAFE and fcuk my pee smells like INDOCAFE..=.=..don't ask how.
SUPER DAMN STRESS K..
I'm not enjoying life as it suppose to be..WTF is going with me..I am writing this out of emo-ness and pain..(okie the pain is physically not visible)..
Let me cut this short
1) I need something that I can't explain to you guys
2) I need break from all this FCUKING THINGS like college
3) I can't wait for next week sem break
4) Stop annoying me..U r getting on my nerves..Stop acting as if u r my fcuking bitch..I am not related to you..=.=
That's all..FCUKING POST..
p/s- I won't be that hyper fcuking emo just because of college k..it is..FCUK OFF..U NO NEED TO KNOW

6 comments:

Thivya Lakshmy said...

oh my...
irwin i think u need to talk...
i m here if u need to talk...
spill it out coz i cant stand u getting emo...
chill k!

Vimal said...

relax bro.. for a person who has been with me with a bucket ful of advises thruout my emo sessions, you are letting loose.. You just need to talk out your problems like wat she says.. Just take it one thing at a time.. if you've overcomed the hipocracy in HSBM, you can overcome anything..

Anonymous said...

=.=
its normal for him to go berserk..
duh..
wats with all this fuss?
like i never been to coll and go thro all this crap
duh..
Irwin-Hang out la..so easy..everything will go away with one mug of beer..oops..underage?nah..why not try coke..LOL
by the way
its gay here
=)

Anonymous said...

chill bro..allen here

-jorene- said...

Aiyo.. calm down la dei

Anonymous said...

since when u became so emo eh?
told ya to hang-out on Thurs but u didn't want to.
but..........
at least u hang out today.LOL with the 3 "gays". though u foot the bill.LMAO.
cool man.be emo for einstein instead.

cheers.
=)