Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy Weekend

I am starting with a BIG lolx..haha..okies not funny anyway..I am more pissed off and being happy..so lets see what happen on Thursday..erhmm..yeah I ponteng my maths tutorial to go out with Wei Pin and Allen to Gurney and of course, I pierced again..lolx..then left home alone the entire night..Fri my mum came over to Penang and meet up with all her sister and their children, who I found very noisy and err..annoying? watever you call it..small kids..and drove back to my house at 12 a.m...so WTF..damn sleepy..then the next morning woke up at 7-8 then wanna go to school because of so called "KK DAY", and I went there late cause my mum is a Malaysian, so she follows the Malaysian time..reach school around 10 something..

Spend about an hour plus in school and I got so bored..duh..lame school..called devil to go out and she was still sleeping at 11 something..lazy devil..then she came pick me in school and we went to old town go makan..I took her pics of staring at someone..lolx..shall upload it later..then she send me back to school and I met with the 5 Bs gang..it was kinda Laugh Out Loud session where the teachers have to shhh us down..haha..then after some crappy and boring speech..I took the so called prize..was a lame cert and a pewter kind thingy..no money..sobs sobs..then go back home d..

Nite went to St Anne..and there was lots and lots of people..so swts..(reported figure was 80 000)...so basically that explains why Maxis and Digi line was so sucking at that moment..cannot contact any1..and I lost my parents is the crowd..I practically depend on my sixth sense to find my parents..finally I found them..and I was on my aunt's phone with Tvya..and we had our "new year's resolution" even it is just July now..haha..for more detail go see her blog..then I went back home around 12.30 a.m. and drove back to penang. Reach there around 1.30 a.m. Then I online wanted to blog but then I was so damn tired and I go sleep..

The next day woke up again at 8 something and drive back to St Anne..so freaking tired..went to 10.30 mass then go do charity work, help my uncle give free food to ppl..I was sweating like nobody's business..thanks to college, now I feel so hot nowdays..then went back home...and later drive back to Penang..so damn tired..

Today is such a bad day for me..morning morning, I enter class..the Mechanics lec call me out and kinda scold me..*it seems my marks is damn low and did not score up to his expectation*..my fcuking error lar do the mistake..somemore he ask..'ur calculator took the day off is it?'..I was like no?

i wrote the working all correct.. but then calculated wrongly..
= 2 + 3 cos 30 - 4 cos 30
= 5.99 N..

wtf..because of that mistake, the entire question wrong..lost about 12 marks..WTF..then he continue with his lecture..and I feel asleep..so damn tired and sleepy..

then got chemistry lecture..super sleepy also there..I went down and bought nescafe STRONG and start drinking in class..Janice L. was like ur drinking nescafe..then I was like yeah..swts.. and now, I back home and feel so bored and tired..and currently webcaming with JAzz..watching her cooking for bri..lolx

3 comments:

Jazz said...

ishh!! wake ppl up so early 4 wad!! ishh

Irwin said...

oops..good pro actors k..but then the fake LAUGH OUT LOUD session was fun anyway

Thivya Lakshmy said...

oopsie sorry bro!