Friday, July 4, 2008

WTF accident

How can this FCUK HAPPEN???

was on the way back from college and I was driving like normal..then got a junction, I waited for the front KELISA to go..that buta fcuking car go infront n suddenly come back n BOOM..fcuk fcuk fcuk....she stop and start shouting I knocked her car!!!! I was like WTF...I did nothing...she keep on doing her dramatic scene that I knock her car until hancur like that...WHAT THE FUCK LADY..then I call her not to block the traffic and move aside..FUCK..I GOT IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF NOTHING..WTF...if my mum know she gonna KILL AND PUT ME INTO R.I.P..

then I got down from the car to see where I "hancurkan" her car..and FCUK HER AGAIN..I cannot find where I knock her also..that is what she says..U KNOCKED ME BOY..=.=...and I turn and look at my car...got nothing also..not even a single scratch...and I was like WHERE DID I KNOCK YOU?...then she keep on showing the bumper and I can only a tiny little strips of scratch..I was like WTF..how can I even knock u so professionally..I was not directly behind u..(the scratch was in the middle of the bumper) and I was on her left..the back part..If I knock also must knock at the corner of the bumper not in the middle..FCUK HER LAR..then she go search for other injuries to her car..somehow she manage to find the corner of her bumper got come down abit by less than 1 cm..i was really WTF there..IF I HAD THE CHANCE AGAIN..I SURELY KNOCK HER CAR AT 210 KM/H..she was really wtfcuking there..then I was like..stop it lady..I pay for the injury can not? since she claims that however that accident happened..it is my fault..(according to the malaysian law..kereta yang dibelakang adalah selalu salah)..WTF MAN...then I ask how much to pay for the injury..and she was like no no..u r gonna do the whole bumper for me..really fcuked up d..I straight call my mum and tell her..my mum was like WTF..

then my mum call my uncle to come and see..he came and see..and again he was like..where you knock the lady?...I mean u can't really see the accident happened there...my uncle ask me whether I really hit her car or wat..and I told him..that is wat is she claiming..then my uncle said fine..go to the workshop and do ur fcuking car lar..and my uncle inspect the injury and he say polish the car can d..and she was like no no..u gotta repaint the car..and I bet u..my uncle really got WTF there..and he was like you show me where is the accident proof on my nephew car? practically she can't show anything cause there was none on the car..If I were to hit her car..definately my car also got atleast abit of scratch...DAMN lar the lady..must be my bad day...then my uncle say no need to argue so much..we go workshop n see what the man say..but then the evil plan was..the workshop owner is my uncle friend..so practically he is not gonna do much to the car except polishing the back part and carry her fcuking bumper up..and damn that is gonna cost me $$...FCUK FUCK FUCK..I did nothing wrong and yet I have to spent for that damn car..ish...

SURELY IT IS MY BAD DAY..LATER I UPDATE THE PIC GIVE U SEE THE INJURIES ON THAT FCUKING CAR..

ISH df@#rvbeg^$utsg%t$g%$y$w
GERAMNYA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro..you really made me worry when you wrote that you actually knocked someone's car...luckily not much of a problem that involves lives or anything...well...if i were you, i will surely not mention that i will pay or anything but keep on screwing her upside down..lol...but what to do, this is malaysia and malaysians are like that...just take that lady as a mad woman who simply find fault...till then, take care ya..

Regards,
Mun Hou

Irwin said...

hey..u online kah..i keep on calling u..but then cannot get through..sobs sobs

Anonymous said...

apa ni...
hahahahaha
thats why
i was so near ...
u never call me up..
babi betul
LOL
i would;'ve brought the whole gang..
sigh..
anywya take care
call next time

Anonymous said...

chinese woman?

Anonymous said...

ya allah wu akhbar....

~TVya~