Friday, July 4, 2008

Weiyu

erhmm..just a special post for her..today is her birthday..so Happy Birthday Weiyu..^@^ miss ^@^... haha..thanks for being in my life, even for not a long period of time, I appreciate everyday you spent with me..can never find someone like you..You were always there for me no matter morning, noon or nite..You stay awake until midnight just to talk to me, you got more nervous than I was during my SPM time..U were still there for me when I neglected you.. you gave me a second, third and more chances, but I was a fool..on a fool day..I still remember everything we chat and everything we laughed for and everything that I wanted to do with you..I wanted to tell all this on the phone but you seemed busy...

Thanks for being in my life..


Never forget you...

you were once this blog owner..haha..

miss you alots..^@^ ...

irwin (follow format)

No comments: