Thursday, July 17, 2008

What goes around comes around

It is always true that what goes around comes around, I kinda agree with it..and feeling it again? lol..it is just plain karma..I really don't want myself to get dumped again by some people. It is very tough to go through all the crying, emo-ings and bla bla. I practically and literally tried my very best to move on..yeah you heard me MOVE IT BITCH..haha..

In-officially, I think I like someone right now, LISTEN I said I THINK ONLY..not sure of the feelings and bla bla..crappy feelings. But coming back to the main point, I came here for a new life and to fcuking STUDY the shit out..yeah so practically, I am suppose to study and also after the "nonsense" of going after someone. I mean it is not wrong if you go after someone if the person knows that you like him/ her, but in my case, she don't really know me and I don't really know her..so what's the point? Simply end it there? I really don't know. HATE HATE HATE this kind of situation..sighs..

Exams are in just few days and yet I don't feel like studying at all..I am kind of silly to keep on thinking about that someone. It really spoils my day. And college is ain't that cheap ok? For my AS exam I gotta pay 960 bucks..fcuk this really add the pressure for me to give the best just for my parents..sighs..

I seriously need to cheer up very badly and stop this emo nonsense..HELP ME!!!..haix

I'm Lovin It..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Irwin!
I mean come on man u r the one who is always advising me not to be emo and not to love that person...and now u pulak who the one is emo here...
Sighs.
True that what goes around comes around... but not in ur case or mine...
I have never hurted or cheated on anyone and same goes to u.
Get it?
Just wait for a while and then go and ask that girl k...
Ana just a short REMINDER: Do not like a girl just to feel ur emptiness!
K? You get what i mean?
Stay coool. Lurve ya. Muacksss.

~TVya~

Anonymous said...

ish ish
irwin..
go n talk la..
i told u from the earlydays
SOCIALIZE
library aunty also..u dont want to chat
macam ni kalau..
how to make bunnies?!?
ish
screw u
anyway
chil la..
and the fees are alot..
im paying 2 k for my final paper
wtf?!?!

Anonymous said...

aqgfedude chill la.. y u emo all!
wat ever happens happens!

hu alse x life wan