Friday, July 11, 2008

3rd week in college

so I offcially end my 3rd week of college few mins ago..muahaha..hooray...it is already 3 week and I still kinda kekok in college..lolx..STUPID DISTED..but then the number of friends is increasing day by day...gud thing....

whoever is reading this blog..pls don't let ur malaysian corrupt brain mis-interpret my post..I am not crushing on someone..my status = SINGLE...blueks...i just wanna make friends with ppl k..lolx..so not gonna blog about any "new friends"...lolx..

later got vernn party..I still didn't get her anything yet..sighs..maybe next time ni I go out buy for her..damn busy lar nowdays..

BLAME COLLEGE FOR THAT..(AGAIN)..
till then,
bye bye

1 comment:

Vimal said...

So kesian nobody comment for you.. you have to forgive my inability to comment due to horrible internet connection.. Anyway, i am following your advises.. You are my Oprah Winfrey!! muahaha!!