Wednesday, July 9, 2008

tension + stress = pressure

Practically, I am so fcuked up this whole day..no no..the whole week...no no..the whole month...nah...the whole year lar...so conclusion I am FCUKED UP...



PRESSURE + TENSION = STRESS


and who ever calls college life FUN..I am sure going to whip your ass real hard..stress lar..ahhaks..but then this week physics like got improvement like that..I can understand 3/4 of the lessons..yaay...gud thing..and I noticed that sir is keep on looking at me..*eye contact*..hehe..so I also give good respons to him lor..nod my head (even if I don't understand what he says)..


but then chemistry lec is dancing on my nerves..I don't understand a single sub-topic he teach..he goes extremely super duper fast..and I am like the steam engine train so hard to catch up with the electric train..haix..I don't blame myself cause it is his fault..but then I get upset when I think about chemistry..


Malaysian STudies..I tell u that fellow is .... he is rubbishing alot..I really knocked out in class today..even he was directly infront of me..but then I really cannot stand / sit in his class d...then he dropped few atom and nuclear bombs..EXAM IS IN 2 WEEKS..YOUR PRESENTATION IS RIGHT AFTER THE EXAM..WTF..fcuk fcuk fcuk.. I mean it is sej afterall, I always get 80 above rite...why am I so worried?..but then seriously..my blood pressure rose when he annouced that..something like aftermath of SPM..haha


my fav class in college is can say GP...(can say fav lar since other classes are so super boring)..the lessons are nice and fun, so does the dicussion, even some of them ask stupid silly questions..I mean "get mature guys", you are in college..but then I don't really voice out my opinion or other on the topic cause if I start debating in class..it will turn me into some super nerd in the class..so I just shut up and act cool..but then I ask my friends to ask question lar..haha..I don't stand out from the guys to impress girls..(WTF) is none of my intention to impress any girl in the college..okie maybe only 1..back to topic about GP, the lec is also nice and neat..full with information and interesting way of learning english grammar with her..not like uncle Selva's english lessons..but then TENSION part of GP is the marked essay sheet that I get back from the lec..DAMN..it is like C and D+..the + I think is like more like compliment..damn..Is my english that bad or I am getting worse..no clue..but then in the comment part, she keeps on writing..need more evidence and facts, give more factual reason..okie..she got my weak point..I am something like 'katak dibawah Disted"..she can't expect me to have the whole wikipedia in my brain..HELLO!!!! oh dear..tension sungguh...


okie...most of u r starting to complain about me writing essays in the blog.. okie okie I shall add more pictures k?

haha..but then not in this post kut..cause I can't find my connector around..and I am writing the post in a rush..I don't have the patience to post pictures now..
BLAME COLLEGE FOR THAT!!!
____________________

so this week, this ALleN got really bored during GP class and started camwhoring..everytime time he takes a pic..his comment will be SO GAY..ish..he took pic with me and Wei Ping and the moment after snap he says SO GAY..then he will say okie lets take another..so adui..and lately I realize I keep on day dreaming in the class..and find the tinest possible way to look at her..I mean what is wrong with me..TELL ME I'M NOT TURNING INTO A STALKER..god bless..but then erhmm..mixed feelings about her..TELL ME AGAIN I'M NOT TURNING PARANOID..haha..


friday maybe going to CY Vernn's party..okie not maybe..have to go..haha...sunset bistro..haha..any ideas what should I get for her?..tell me something easy to find cause I am not so free to shop around..


till then..

PRESSURE - STRESS = TENSION (its pure mathematics)

3 comments:

Irwin said...

yeah..school rocks? SO FCUKED UP..

Anonymous said...

yor alllah....
u r crusing!

~TVya~

Anonymous said...

yea allen is gay
He is Momo club "Bendahari"