Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A small post in a busy day

haha..find some time to blog today..I am teribbly busy..Now I can feel the "pinch" of A'lvl..it is just the 3rd week and I got tons of homework to do..and WTF..the hw is not so easy, 5-6 questions take about 1 hour to do..and I got more than 40 questions to do...(that is just mechanics)..then got chemistry somemore got about 15 questions with cabang cabang..then need to revise the past chapters..and fcuk fcuk fcuk...4 more weeks to my trial and 9 more weeks to my exam!! I feel so doomed..haha..

anyways..my piggie is back from australia..haha..so happy..can't wait to talk to her..lols..she called me today morning and I just woke up and had my shower...and she was like I'm back!!!..i was speechless..haha..and sounded emo..(according to her)..haha..watever...can't wait to see joo again..

then today I get to know the girl's name..I found out in the lamest way..haha..I waited for the teacher to read out the name loud loud..but then this dongkoi teacher was mumbling all the name..then he call her name...something something ABU..I was like she is a malay??? then my friend said yeah u dunno meh..i was like swt..she looked like a eurasian erhmm something like heidy lar..but then heidy can know he is a malay but then u cannot know she is a malay..haha..then I ask about her to my friend lor..he said she is not pure malay and she don't practice Islam..and she is gonna change her religion to non-muslim...err..something like that lar..watever she is...she is still beautiful..=)..not only I think like that k..my friend also said she looks beautiful...

anyways..gonna get back to my homework..sighs..terlampau banyak..sob sobs

till then,
sayonara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weirdo....
That beautiful girl is gonna change her religion right?
After she changes her religion go and talk to her and seduce her k!
Till then sabar danjgn naik gatal lagi la... U mite have to go to syariah court if u mess with her.

~TVya~

Irwin said...

yor allah...I'm not a miang person like you..ish..tak suci langsung..yor allah..tutup aurat semua..haha

Anonymous said...

yar allah... i am not horny k!
remember... u r the stripper not me!
Hehehe....

~TVya~