Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pierced..

lol..I pierce my ear today..haha..it is so fun..I mean it is FUN..haha..just 2 weeks in college n I am turning to a fun person..anyway college has got nothing to do with piercing..Piercing is my bday present from Jazz..thanks jazz..I'm tired of the normal presents I get..so something different this year..haha..went to sunway around 4.30 p.m. like that..met with jess..then I was like aiya no need to pierce lar..later look so weird and bla bla and she kept on torturing me to pierce..then we just walk up n down the mall again and again..we enter the piercing shop..then come out again..we enter then come out again..I was like cannot make up my mind..then we walk walk saw jaaidev in popular..well.. jay and popular never match..haha..


then we walk walk..and this jess and jay keep on asking me to pierce..lol..I was like do it in dec lar..lol..then at last we came to an agreement around 5.30 like that, if jess pierce then i pierce..lol..then we bought the ear stud and she use 1 and I use the other..so lame..when I pierce that time..I thought it is gonna be freaking pain..(jay scared me with blood n stuff)..lame..then finally *shot*..n my ear was pierced..haha..


it was cool to walk around with the ear stud..it looks great on me..haha..*self praising k*..then I n Jess went to pacific to go buy the lidi thing..then we went to McD..change my ear stud to lidi..n wanted to take out but then cannot come out..I was like fuck...is this permanent or wat..then Jess help me pull out..no pain but then go blood come out lar..bleeding abit..cause I removed it too fast..lol..


then we sit in McD..and start crapping about our lives n bla bla..had a great time with Jess..after a busy week..haha..then 7 sumthing I go back..when I reach home..my mum didn't realize I pierced until I show my ears to her and she was like REMOVE IT..HAAAAA..lol..she calls piercing kalut thing..so I just keep the lidi thing a little while then later ni remove it..sayang betul...but then I am gonna piece again around nov/dec like that..and jess..u r coming with me..u r suppose to give me confidence..lol =)






till then..
mwaxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat? U have to remove it?
Man.... that's not so cool!
Pujuk ur mum la... Tell u r growing into a man and need to look hot to attract girls! Anyways.... U look hawt!!

~TVya~

Irwin said...

i can pujuk my mum..but then I am not gonna say "growing into a man and need to look hot to attract girls!"..she will chase me out of the house..haha..anyway i am already out of the house..lolx

Vimal said...

cool bro.. you rock on..

Anonymous said...

Lolx. I forgot about that.

~~TVya~~

Anonymous said...

ish ish
menunjuk la tu
wait till i shw mine
hmpf!

Irwin said...

how come got so many anonymous..lolx..write ur name lar..at least i know you..haha

Jazz said...

swt! fine i shall ikut u.. lmao.. i still have mine on.. wakakakka
close completely d?? u ah! making big fuss in the end u liked it wakaka
c next time listen 2 me!! jess the wise! =p