Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy..*dang*

I rarely online nowdays..yeah I know it is weird..but then very very busy this week..sorry lor..so practically my time table is very very pack..the free time I usually top-up my sleeping time..

So basically my daily time table is like

7.00- wake up
8.00 - 6.00 - college
7.00 - dinner
8.00 - 12.30 - study again..
12.30 - sleep terus..

and there it goes daily..but then got 1 or 2 days college finish earlier lor..but it makes no big difference..

so I come to the highlight of the week..

on wed I go out jalan-jalan alone to komtar near there..actually not jalan-jalan lar..I was suppose to fax something to some office lar..so since I dunno Penang very well..I had to like walk around..asking for direction n stuff..n there was so many "mat salleh" walking around also..haha..Penang life rocks..I mean the traveller life..not our normal routine..haha

then on thursday, I got my first fcuking "parking fine"..I should write back "thanks for the compliment" and stick it on the meter reader..lolx..I park car wanna go popular buy graph paper and writing pad..then I tersaw so many nice clothes and cheap somemore..DAMN..I terspend a lit bit more time seeing the clothes..I got back to the car..got parking fine d..FCUK lar..waste 15 bucks...shit shit shit

then fri I'm here lor..like that ni lar my week..

I finally get to settle down my things in Penang and my college also ok ok d..found new friends..his name his allen..nice guy..from chung ling penang..and the funny thing is I found back the 5BS attitude in my college class also..got 1 guy like wei keat..he keeps on asking nonsense and practically..ask alot..he wasted 30 mins during physics asking about errors in measurment..i guess even the lecturer also felt slept with his questions..he keeps on debating..lol
then got "yi sheng"..and yeah..he is best friend to the "wei keat"..n u know yi sheng's attitude kut..no need to cerita panjang..then got 1 playboy in the class..but then 5Bs I cannot think of any playboy...he only talks to the girls..duh..and I am as I am..

then the teachers..my physic lecturer is like LOw LAi TenG..then my chemistry lecturer..I duno what he is..he makes the simple things go complicated.."i teach u ar now..this is so complicated..u sure won't understand 1...bla bla bla..this is called titration.." I bet Pn.Yap so laugh till die..haha..then my chemistry practical teacher sound like Pn.Teh..and she definately looks like Pn Teh..the hair, the dressing, the height, the body..so like Pn.Teh..haha..then my mechanics lecturer is maybe a twin of Mr. Ooi Hooi Chear..he behaves exactly like Ooi..lol..then the maths lecturer is a dead body i shud say..my friends say he only produce 1 frequency ni..and that sounds like zzzzzz...he talk also like orang mati ni..can make u sleep the minute he starts talking..haha..

so basically I'm running my life here..so happy for me lor..don't ask anything about fcuking thing called L-O-V-E..anyway..got 1 girl in a'level same intake as me...she looks beautiful..but then she is in the arts stream..ngek ngek..only meet her during maths, malaysian studies and GP..(i dunno her name k)..but then we smile whenever we see each other..lol..just wanna make friends here k..I'm not fcuking crushing on someone for now...fcuk me..

sayonara..

a pocket full of sunshine..just to brighten my day..

2 comments:

Vimal said...

hey there bro. Seems like college life is treating you fine though harshly but still fine.. Keep in touch n take care yeah.. LIfe will turn out great for you.. Keep believeing n it will come to you..

Anonymous said...

GIRLLLLLL Irwin????????? Walao!
Go and find out her name la nyiuk! Mangkuk ayun betul lerr u. Anways u tc okay. Dont stress so much la. I tengok u also i susah hati d. Lol.

~TVya~