Saturday, June 21, 2008

CountDown?

so..countdowning?? not really lar..some exciting year I had..age of 17..something important..my "twin brother" is so excited about countdowning our birthday..haha..funny and sexy fellow..haha..

at the stroke of 12 midnight, when I turned 17 I was chatting with the same people, Hee Jac, Vimal, Thivya and once again I am chatting with them.As the historians said History shall repeat. But when I turned 17, I confessed my love to someone and I was dumped on the same night. Interesting rite? I find it special to have a dramatic people, I remember what Jac told me before I confessed, u can expect 100 knives is been stabbed into ur heart. Damn I really felt that way. I cried all night and yet I smiled and laugh like normal during school the next day.

How did I really managed to put up a show for 1 whole year? I'm a good actor rite..3 mins more to 22nd june 2008..and this time I turn 18, but then my feeling for you didn't change and I have been waiting for more than a year just to be with you. You know how freaking sad it is? When you just ignore me at times..

Ha..it is 12 midnight, everyone is wishing me..I should be happy? Yeah I do for them..but not for me..Vimal, Tvya, jo, others lar..

So back to the topic, am I crazy to wait for you that long? cause ppl do say that, at this time when people change lovers like clothes, I wait for the same cloth for years? I'm crazy.. Should I confess my love again to you this year at this moment? I really don't know.. My hearts says do it..but thinking it rationally..I'm sure I will make you unhappy..I am more concern about your feelings than mine..sighs..

To tell the truth, yesterday I dreamt about you again, this time I dream something from my heart, I'm not gonna say out wat I dream..it is just personal..but I know u r the one..maybe I'm not the one for you? I dunno..

Anyway, I'm 18 now..it time for me to entertain my friends out there waiting for me to celebrate it with them? Hell yeah.."celebrating it"..muahaha..haiz..

Age of 18..I seriously need to make some adjustment in my life..I'm learning..

~Happy Birthday Irwin, Vimal, JY and Say Thing..muacks

till then..muacks

2 comments:

Vimal said...

Hey bro.. Life's goin well for you so why bother about things left at the past?? You're charming and have a personality that any girl would die to get thier hands on.. lolx.. Do try to enjoy life for now.. And believe me, the perfect one will once again come to approach you.. The next time it will be everlasting... Believe me by believing in fate...
My humble advise...

Anonymous said...

Hhaha... Looks who is talking (i mean vimal)Lols...
But i agree with him...
I have went thru this also...
And the only thing i can tell u so that u wont get hurt is... move on.
Moving is the only option and its the best at that. Trust me.
Ok la. Dun wanna giv u such a long lecture on ur bday!
SO....
Happpy Birthdayy OLd cow!!

~Tvya~