Thursday, June 5, 2008

Boring

Okies, I'm back here for the sack of updating it with something..Let me see..*thinking and few bangs on the wall*, I've got nothing interesting now, sad case..but then I sense that love is in the air..muahaha..okie u guys must be wondering why??
OKie..expectations are high, but It's not my call yet for the love bell..haha
Recently, I found that the devil of my own version is getting her love life blooming again, lols..the guy is Mr.D..he is kinda handsome looking too..not like the devil..anyways good luck, remember my advice about protection and pregnancy..don't act the way ur mum did to anyone else..they might die cause of heart attack..lols..gud luck, my dear devil..muahaha...
Somemore who was kinda falling in love ar..I also dunno lei..I not CNN or BBC world k..anyway, mine sucks a big time, no comments as I suck a big time too..skipping that,
Tomorrow is outing day, I tell you ppl..the outing is painful to arrange until I can cry d..but then I'm looking for a great time with them..who them?? I also dunno..can confirm 1 is me, mc, vimal, mok, sya..then I dunno d...sorrie..
I'm kinda doing my prep to pindah to Penang d..but then sometimes I really wanna go form 6 because of..erhmm..I also dunno..I just have my second heart here..Is it too late to change as I already register for the college??..I really dunno leh...*hope God helps me*
Erhmm, I dunno wat to say d..wait till the next post lor..
till then, sayonara..
mwaxx

2 comments:

Vimal said...

Hey, i pretty much can guess why your heart's still here.. Your time will come pretty soon dude.. Be brave.. haha

Jazz said...

hahah mz blog about me luv life ke...lol.. n u ah ish.. i wont k,.... btw everyone when gona leave wishes their in f6 but then once coll start u sure wont be thinking tat.. n u doink la.. bm n pg x so far k.. u come kl n c.. ish