Monday, June 2, 2008

Way Back Into Love

lalala...the title has got nothing to do with my post here..just an expression kut..anyways..I cried cried and cried more puas then ever for past two days..I'm so gonna be okie...(think so). Passionate De Musique was few days ago, but then I din't really write a review about it. I'm so gonna fcuk alot in this post..

1) I enjoyed the concert to the fullest..cause I practically work the concert out with my fellow slaves Dev and CY vernn..
2) The hall was only about 1/4 full with audience..sungguh saddening case but then fuck you HIGH SCHOOL PPL..dun support ur own school..this goes especially to the FCUKING PENGETUA, PK'S AND LAZY TEACHERS...FCUK U ALL UPSIDE DOWN...thanks..
3) The music was ok ok nia..the rehersal in school was better..
4) The entire performance, I got no comment since I was busy running back stage..
5) Emcee..I'm really sorry to say..U SUCK A BIG TIME..
6) I din't get to sit and enjoy the performance as what I planned..sighs
7) Overall = avarage nia (survey done by me on most of the audience present there)
_______________________

okie, that part is done, next comes to my part. I'm kinda addicted to the song " Way Back Into Love" saw from someone's profile..somemore in youtube format..lols.
Talking about my personal stuff is not an option in this blog..save it gossip readers.
Recently I drove alot and went under hot sun so so much..and this cause my hands, legs and face to be over baked/ tanned..My hands and body look like chess board ni..geramnya..gonna stay indoor until the sun burn hilang at least 50%.. and since busy running around, I kinda miss meals at various time so I kinda lost weight about 0.6 kg..and fcuking, it is such a big deal for me since I'm suppose to gain weight..milk protein is kinda helping abit..no noticeable results until now...just wait lor..

I NEED TO BUFF


saturday leh, I went to Sunway, walk there again and again..go few shop wanna buy pants..but then the price was so blood sucking..that fucking cargo pants cost about 299.99 after discount, I was like wat??? I can buy 2 cargo pants in Jusco k..kesian me, telah menjadi sangat miskin d..can't really afford so expensive clothes..at last I lost my mood to buy clothes and finally din't buy anything d..went to body shop..so packed since it was Saturday..din buy things there also..(gud thing also, I can save money to buy things in queensbay)..muahaha..


then Sunday went to Disted go register, then the lady said the intake is on 16th June and not 9th June..I almost shout..WAT??? but then I just gave a humble okay look..don't wanna scare her off..who knows her might be my lecturer..then I had practically a boring day driving to my aunt's house..they have that makan kinda thing for her being pregnant, her baby might be jumping in her stomach..(sorry the baby is suppose to be in another place in the body, but then I forget the biology term of it) oh no..I'm getting stupid..and the baby (not the correct term for an unborn living thing) might be coming out on 9th June..haha..


this week, I think need to do lots of cleaning up my mess before I leave to Penang..again and once again, I really hate to stay with my gparents..sighs but what to do..shall find a part time job in gurney or somewhere around..so most of the time I can be out of the house..and my second house will be that fishy's house..haha..I'm so gonna pity her housemate/roomate..I shall rock and roll in that house..muahaha..but then I will find my evil way to drive back to my house at least 2 -3 times a week..*irwin is going insane*


and this week I can't wait for something, hope it happens..pls my dear friends, do help me..I think DEV understand what is it..haha..if he don't I'm gonna cut his salary.


till then, emo-ing
mwaxx


p/s- i love you


me just going insane..picture by cha cha diva benjamin..

3 comments:

Irwin said...

is you that 1 isit? i took it from benjamin..lolx..u sesat ur maths isit?? i said 1/4 of concert hall..we only arrange chair for 1/2 hall..then total number came was 1/2 of the total number of chairs we arrange which means 1/4 of the concert hall..yor allah...

Vimal said...

LOLX.. Of course i know what you speaking about dude... I pray the same for it to happen.. I might even find some other way to make it happen.. haha... Dont worry lah..

Anonymous said...

eyy... got secret din tell me ahh?
nvm! like that la now...
i mau menangis ad!
wen i come back home u tell me ahh!
if not underwears for u!

~TVya~