Friday, June 20, 2008

College Again

Somehow, I found college is not so exciting like school..erhmm not as if I can't really find my type of friends here but the this college life is so tiring..classes are from 8- 5 almost everyday..and that is so tiring..once I come back home also 6 something d..then dinner..almost 8 something d..tak mungkin I'm gonna go study again..so damn tiring..I online also nowdays is limited time liao..then my sleep is about 5-6 hours per day ni..sungguh malang sekali..

Then comes the so called friends in college..nice people to mix around..okies I do mix with them outside classes but not during classes..cause they will be studying the entire time in class..and I prefer to day dream and the best is sleep..I mean for the first few weeks..haha cause the class r quite boring and thanks to my SPM teacher who taught more than enough..kept my brain running so I tend to get so bored during lectures..haiz..

Then come staying in Penang..it is not bad afterall..I can go out anytime (even until late night) as long I inform someone in the house..haha...then I got car to travel around..free gym membership and lots more..so it is not bad afterall..but then thing I had about Penang is..U call it food paradise..but I can't hardly good food during lunch break..and the food is damn expensive...like my first day go out eat..I bought the food..then the man said 3.60 so I wanted to pay up..then the his wife was like aiya empat linggit lar..n I went WAT????? then gud thing her husband said 3.60 back..if not I would stick the rice on her face..ish...stupid island people..(I'm from mainland k)..haha..

Then the whole week was like that..puff..and so many thing happening around and bla bla..but then I miss her the most..everynite I think / dream about her..and the funny thing was I dream about her turning into some house maid..
WTF>.< my brain must be so damn tired that the tayangan all not in order..yor allah..

I hit the gym on thursday..and now I feel the pain..cannot move my arms also..sighs..need to buff up..jia you..haha..


till then..mwaxx
p/s- i love you
*this post is suppose to be emoing around but then I'm hyper in sadness now..sighs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

housemaid....haha

~TVya~

Vimal said...

Hey, dont you dare stop blogging.
Whenever you need feedback call me, n i will terus send feedback from Nilai itself.. haha..
Seems like college like is treating you in mixed emotions. But believe me for a person wit personality like yours, you're bound to find new frens that are great.. Just promise not to forget me or the older frens k?? lol...
So here's your damn comment thne