Sunday, June 22, 2008

18??

So here I go again blogging..so today is my B'day, but I don't feel like it. Anyways so B'day was "fun"..Started with fun birthday wishing..and fun emoing moment..I can't believe I made my emo show online with webcam..ish..

Because of the fun, I didn't sleep the whole night. Actually slept but then was not as peaceful as the normal days.In the morning pula, wake up quite early to church. Went to a different church today. A church where the old sick people will stay there. It was a peaceful and very quiet to attend a mass there..=)

Then in the afternoon, I didn't do anything already, just online and chat with TvYa and others..so basically it was my B'day..haha..but then after all this funny happenings around me, it is time for me to go spend my time alone..so I go to the beach..and I didn't tell any1 where I am going..I said I'm going to popular in Gurney, where I wore t-shirt n shorts and beach slippers and yet no one asked me anything..so I had a great time at the beach alone..

some of the beautiful sea shells..

me emoing again..duh

a reflection of me..

emoing again..-.-"

let me tell you about these shells, I found them together in a pair, a quite distance leh..so I took them together..and suddenly 1 of it fell into the sea..so I throw the partner together in the sea..live and die as couple =)

thinking**

lol?

me again..headless

maafkan kaki saya yang nampak gemuk tetapi tidak..lol

again..lol..
I think I'm done blogging today..At the age of 18, I finally learnt something in life..learn to let go..hopefully more lessons to come..
Till then, muacks..

4 comments:

Vimal said...

It seems you are doing sumwat well yourself bro.. Take it slowly and elax coz this were the advises you thought me recently..

Jazz said...

=) letting go is hard but it makes life better..dun dwell in the past..
stop being emo all.. ish ish ..

Anonymous said...

Let go.
Perhaps it is not as easy.
But I am learning how to let go.

~TVya~

-jorene- said...

haha, uhm, i'm not gonna tell you to let go because if you knew how to let go, you would've done it.
*wise words from jorene*
lol.