Monday, June 16, 2008

First Day Of College

I am like WTF now..see it is my first day of college..WTF again..sorry it is that bad..duh..So it was like yesterday ni I prepare for the damn college thing..Around 11.30 a.m. I am suppose to shift to penang and I only start packing at 10 something, this actually shows how "excited" am I for college..lols..then yesterday was like bla bla ni until night..my parents was super duper sad to leave me in Penang..lols..that was the first time my dad looked so sad..*mengharukan* but then staying is not really bad for the first day kut..except for food..kinda hard to eat at home and I'm extra lazy to go out and eat..so practically I think by the time I finish my college here I'm gonna loose about 30 KG d..and the remaining would be around 17KG of Irwin ni..yor allah..so lets see what happened the first day..

Woke up at 7.45 a.m. but decided to close my eyes for 5 mins but then it shoot up to 8 something d..so sighs..rushing again..bathe, brush, and bla bla already 8.40 d..the my mission is not to miss breakfast so eat breakfast until 8.50 like that d..but I reached college at 8.55 a.m. I made record by going early for college, but then you know lar Malaysians. They were suppose to start at 9 but then they only started at 9.30 or more..haha..I was like so bored in the class..good thing fishy came and sit beside me..then I found a new cool retard friend which I don't even know what is his name..but he looks handsome and cool..*i mean it* but he smokes..so girls any1 wanna know him, don't ask me cause I don't know his name..haha..I call him my retard friend cause he was alone in the whole class..so do we..muahaha..after all the boring introduction to the library, computer lab and other shit..it was finally time for lunch...so I and fishy met Ash..she just came out from her test or something. Then we met others also like Teegena and her friends whose name I can't recall..then Ash's friend named Gloria or Glory or something lar..then got meet Satish and GUESS WHO I saw today in Disted..it is Vishnu Kumar..yor allah..I and fishy was like err...dot dot dot..

After that got watever taklimat all..I was extra bored there..so my class is gonna start tomorrow..*can't wait* (assume it is the joke of the day)..today the orientation suppose to end at 3 but then end at 2 pula..so I called my mum and ask whether I can go back home not..since she miss me so much then she also say come lar come lar..adui..then I went back to my gparents place then change pants and stuff then I drive to that ferry terminal..WTF no place to park..then got place must pay parking..since I very kedukut 1 person I go park the car in the church..and that is so fcuking far from the ferry terminal is like from St.Xavier to ferry terminal..fcuk..nvm I walked and took the ferry..and fcuk I got sea sick so bad..I got headache d..then reach the other end, my mum come fetch me then go home..pack pack the left over things and go help my mum buy drinking water and fetch ppl..so farking tired man..is like no rest at all..then after finish all, my dad sent me back to the ferry terminal at 6..then take ferry come back lor..then on the way that celebrity fitness ppl keep on calling go there..so I straight drive go there..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st day of college me sudah macam ni da...

~TVya~

Anonymous said...

swt dude i think if it is the same person itz gloriann

Anonymous said...

mangkuk i said glori not gloria!
and its Glorianne

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

hey man seriously u gotta to make some friends there or u are going to be more retard than that guy!