Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random updates

so lalala...let me see, giving some early warnings..I am gonna use !@#$@% words in the post..so just ignore it..okie?..

I was suppose to fcuking trim my hair a little so I don't look like LION KING..but then the hairstlyist don't understand the english I speak and he cut it very very short..WTF..really got pissed off with that guy..cut until so short..sighs..can't wait for the next few weeks so my hair can grow back..

Then I am so lazy to study lately..which I kinda neglected my homeworks and presentation and other stuff..very lazy..dui..didn't actually study for the Malaysian Studies exam..cause I was practically lazy..then hw also didn't do..presentation also didn't prepare..swts

I did the exam today..and it was quite easy to say..and until the end I didn't study for the exam at all...thanks to that Wei Ping and Allen..keep on talking in the library...end up I enjoy talking more than studying..haha..the during the exam time..we had secret dicussion all...I MEAN COPYING..lolx..but then I know most of the answers so practically no need to copy so much...lol..just short dicussion to make sure the answer is correct..then after that I did my presentation for the Malaysian Studies..I wanted to go LOL..I think my group is the only group that didn't prepare anything for the presentation..I saw other groups got 3-4 A4 paper full with notes and stuff..and they were like reciting some novel infront..Darwin said they better go take their folio and read it to the lecturer..

then it was our turn..since we are the last group, we only had 1 audience..swts..and I started doing my presentation without any references..got 1 part my sentence was like...Akibat Malayan Union, semangat nasionalisme orang Melayu telah sampai ke ........ I totally forgot what is the word to complete the sentence..I got panic and start flipping my folio searching for the word..after lots of flipping, the word struck my mind again...and it was KEMUNCAK..so lame..got panic d because of that lame word..lolx..

then in GP class..I got high blood pressure already..Wei Ping told me that VISHNU told him that I am a GAY...WTF.. IS WRONG WITH THE MOTHER OF ALL GAYS..I didn't do anything to that Vishnu also..duh..fcuk fcuk..U want me to go say out all ur story isit? If I was really mean just now..I sure spit out all his stupid doings in school..but then I remain holy and just smile...WTF...this is the last chance for you..BITCH DON'T GET ON MY NERVES..ARGHH...

I AIN'T A FUCKING GAY..STUPID ASSHOLE..ARGHHHHHH....ish...geramnya....

then my ehrmm life is kinda blooming..lolx..not gonna update on that..just wait lar..tsk tsk..

till then..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, i'm not wei Ping i am wei pin . go tell abu la .....
Your blog lost some Parts when in GP class ... About the ONE and MAChines spelling ...
still got more and more ....

Anonymous said...

what happened to ur other life?

~TVya~

Anonymous said...

tvya-
u mean his gay life?
oopsie daisie..
-Infidel-

Irwin said...

i'm so gonna block tvya n ash from commenting on my post..ish..merosakkan image saja

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... You can never possibly ever do that k... You just try doing and see la. Sure next day a gay will come n flirt with you. Muahaha!

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

lol penguin sudah mengamuk d.hey but ash and tvya is so much better than naidu right? LOL.
he spoiled ur image even more than just being a gay.