Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged by Horny Vimal & Kerbau Miang

Starting time: 3.09 pm
Name: Irwin
Sisters: One (evil)
Brothers: One
Shoe size: 8
Height: 172 cm
Where do you live: Currently in Penang Island
Favourite drinks: Anything drinkable liquid
Favourite breakfast: McD =)

Have you ever been on a plane: Yup but rarely..excited to be on the plane (practically watch the small screen ni)
Swam in the ocean: Yeah!
Fallen asleep in school: Oops..always do
Broken someone's heart: sighs..
Fell off your chair: Alot..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Kinda..but since they don't care to call..I don't wait..
Saved e-mails: Alot..1000 ++
What is your room like: Kinda clean for now..cause I clean it today morning..
What's right beside you: The whole dekstop set and house phone?
What is the last thing you ate: My lunch

Ever had chicken pox: Yeah, but forget when
Sore throat: Rarely
Stitches: Head, hand, leg and got many place somemore..lolx..
Broken nose: Got gua..
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yeah..Once..
Like picnics: Yups with my friends..and family (my parents n siblings)
Who was the last person you danced with: No idea
Last made you smile: no idea..practically no1
You last yelled at: No1 too..

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Not yet?
Kissed anyone: no chance for today..
Get sick: No lar..won't fall sick that easy
Talked to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Maybe..but my workload overcome my feeling for the time being
Best feeling in the world: When I feel happy =)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I throw them away..=..=
What's under your bed: some unwanted stuff
Who do you really hate: I don't really hate ppl..just dislike their freaking attitude
What time is it now: 3.21 p.m.

RandomsQ:
Is there a person who is on your mind right now: err..yeah?
Q: Do you have any siblings: yeah..
Q: Do you want children: yups. not necessary should be mine..adopted will do =)
Q: Do you smile often: err..yeah?
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Kinda..my father "rotan" me when I was young beside of my writing..WTF
Q: Are your toenails painted: nah..
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: any bed..as long comfortable and not smelly
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: red?
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: doing something on the comp..or maybe studying..forget d
Q: I can't wait till: Semester break..so I can go out..
Q: When did you cry last: Few months ago
Q: Are you a friendly person: Most probably..but college peeps say I am fierce..
Q: Do you have any pets: Rusty, Ong Bak, and those fishies who r nameless..lolx

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? erhm..studying, most probably..no idea..
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? I forget whose hand I hold..no idea..=S
Do you sleep with the TV on? Nah..my mum will scream her lungs out if she see me.
What are you doing right now?Completing the tag?
Have you ever crawled through a window? Many times..
Can you handle the truth? Obviously
Are you closer to your mother or father? Mum lor..
Who was the last person you cried in front of? No idea?
How many people can you say you've really loved? Less than 5
Do you eat healthy? yeah? for now..need to build body
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Yups..
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? yeah? my father?..lolx
How often do you go to church? Every week..
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? my close peeps..muacks
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Quiet..but can get extremely loud when my gang is around..lolx
Do u get it? huh?
Are you confident?Depends.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
1- was in standard 2?
2- doing some crappy hw
3- sleep between my mum n dad..and often kick my dad down?
4- world is all about TV!!
5- no idea? eating and shitting perhaps..

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Revision
2- Online
3- Chemistry
4- Homework
5- Talk

5 snacks I enjoy
1- D
2- U
3- N
4- N
5- O

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- give my parents money
2- super big big house and more pets
3- charity
4- don't wanna work for the rest of my life
5- shop till I drop

5 of my bad habits
1- malas gila
2- gossiper? not so often nowdays
3- jealous?
4- tak tau lar
5- Spend toooo much time online and music

5 places I have lived in
1- Penang Island
2- Inderawasih
3 -Inderawasih again
4- Back to Penang Island
5- next dunno go where d

5 jobs I've had
1- part-time promoter for D'Urban
2- part-time promoter for Smalto
3- BAND PRESIDENT
4- CONDUCTOR
5- mummy's boy =)

The Lucky Five
- D
- U
- N
- N
- O

No comments: