Friday, September 12, 2008

Tag by VimalDev

1.The last person to tag you is?
Vimala Devi..lolx..remove the last a and i ..u get his name rite..

2.What relationship of you with him/her?
i. My "twin elder brother"
ii. My school mate of 5 years
iii. My band sec and P.A
iv. My baby bitch
v. Not forgetting..he is my very good friend..

3.Your 5 impression towards him/her?
i. bitch
ii. naughty
iii. good
iv. bad
v. emo (he self proclaim it)

4.The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you.
i. P.A do everthing for me
ii. One of my pillars so I stay stable..lolx

5.The most memorable words that he/she has say to you
i. he never forgets to call me bitch..even when I am not..duh

6.If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
That will never happen..but then if the world goes ding dong..I will
i. teach him how to pole dance
ii. buy him sexy clothes
iii. burn his fat 100%..

7.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
well..if that happens i will never forget to piss him off every single day and bug his soul every single moment..

8.If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
never happens..lolx

9.If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
i. I have no reason to hate him unless he pisses me off..

10.The most desirable things to do for him/her is?
i. talk?
ii. talk again?
iii. talk again and again?

11.The overall impression to he/her is..
he is a baby bitch..and no comments

12.How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
some kind of physco on the run.. annoying? i dunno i never heard any1 said good things about me?

13.The character for you for yourself is?
Very super duper quiet, moments of silence is always me (but don't mind me cause I happen to be noise when my friends are around

14.On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I don't like being a bitch..just because I am straight forward and dun care what others say doesn't mean I am super duper bastard who is not very nice..

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
physical like Nate..lolx (Nate is my idol)..lolx..
mentally..just be myself...

16.For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Thank you alot..=)

17.Ten people to tag:
1) Thivya Lakshmy
2) Patty
3) Jessica
4) Ah Joo (Jolene)
5) Ann Marie
6) FIshY (blup blup)
7) Vern
8) Jac
9) Ash
10) Vimal (he is the 1 who tagged me)

18.Who is number 2 having relationship with?
Someone old = older woman..*no offence*

19.Is number 3 a female or male?
I have no idea..must go for gender examination

20.If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
They were "together" in the EXCO board..can't imagine if they were real life couple *close eyes*

21.How about number 5 and 8?
It's A BIG NO..both from different planet

22.What is number 1 studying about?
Studying about SPM..

23.When was the last time you had a chat with them?
1) Yesterday
2) Few hours ago
3) Few days ago
4) Yesterday?
5) Century ago
6) After the exam when I send her to the ferry
7) Few days ago
8) Last fri?
9) Quite sometime already
10) Few hours ago

24.Is number 4 a single?
Desprately single..

25.Say something about number 2.
Patty Petty Pitty Potty Putty..he is Patrick..lolx

1 comment:

Vimal said...

Yoyoyo!!!
Finally some activity going on here..
It was dead for quite some time d..
Love you for all the things you said (never in that way)
Best frens forever bro..