Monday, September 22, 2008

Lala-ness

Okies..pure random update

1) feel sick
2) no money
3) never study
4) skipped classes
5) met new friend..wendeeeeeee!!!! lolx..
6) look fatter but then lost weight..(I dunno how it happens)
7) consumed a high amount of nescafe
8) not ready for exams
9) results for trial was so so..with Bs
10) I hate the ding dong bell in the temple opposite my house
11) Currently trying to enjoy life..
12) Chui Seng came back today to penang!!! *hop hop hop, jump jump jump. say hurray*
13) Fri can meet my old friends in AC..plans by debbie n me =)
14) Sat got college..clueless how to go back home
15) Going into isolation and nerdy mood
16 ) It's about the time..

that is so random-ness..will be back in full force after exam

mwaxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wendeeeeeeeeeee! hehe

Irwin said...

<<< I slaps | irwin |™ | P m V | wendTHEwu with a large smelly tuna fish>>>