Saturday, September 27, 2008

Patty's Bday

So it was Patrick's Birthday on thursday so we went out celebrate it...well kinda celebration..met up with him around 3.3o like that go eat secret recipe..Jessica came along too..well..Secret recipe sucks!!! I repeat SUCKS..hee jac I think I know a shop which got better cakes..will buy you that..lolx..Whatever I order also dun have..and that waiter pronounced brownies as browsies..zzz...then makan makan ..we drove over to the BEACH!!!

Beach was kinda empty..very few people only..Jazz was busying dating on the phone..Patrick was eating his cake alone and I was doing nothing? Lolx...well that is not what is the purpose of going out..zzz..so I made the balling rolling..hehe..and we had super fun on the beach..Then we met a dog..First we called him Patrick..(I mean the dog)..soon after we found out that is a female dog..we named it Jessica..I think the dog likes the name Jessica..zzz..but somehow..we changed the name again to Bitch..well it is true that it is a bitch..the real bitch..lolx

Sorry guys I got alot of nice photos of the dog and jessica..both jessica(S) I mean..but then my handphone dunno where d..so pray that I find back my phone..lolx..then we balik gurney go hawker food..and the char kuey teow sucked..haha..then balik d..

had a fun day with patty n jessica...more to come..=)


~~pop corn bitch~~

pat and jess

~~~preview of when jess gets retard~~~

lastly wishing patty pitty petty putty potty a happy birthday..old donkey..

5 comments:

Jazz said...

n fyi.. i went there meet u 1st! bleh! x u eat then i come! xp

Irwin said...

lolx..isn't suppose to be our secret date? lolx..

Anonymous said...

i aint old!! donkey!
i aint an old donkey! fish.. haha.. secret broke d.. =p browsies!! hahaha..
n da bitch was jessica?
i meant, the bitch(dog) was jessica(dogname) before..
then ni renamed to bitch.. Xp
wakakkaka.. =p hehehe..

Anonymous said...

hehe.. lalala...

Jazz said...

dei!! u put tat pic up!! swt!!