Sunday, September 14, 2008

A New Post..

okies...started back crapping in blogspot like I use to do last time..Practically coming back to blogspot.com reminds me how I have changed compared to the past 3 months? Erhmm..yeah..since I started college..

Seriously speaking, I don't really like this kind of lifestlye which I am living for the past 3 months, It is like something in jail? College, back home, eat, online, curse the book a few times and to bed...the next morning and it starts back..Feel like so duh..(Not as if I am a party guy before this, but school life and staying in your parents house is totally different), now staying alone is kinda very lonely when your only source to meet your friends is ONline?..

But I am not gonna bitch about it, I think I gotta do some reformation to my daily schedule, last time I will be dying to go to Penang so I can go hiking and jogging, but now I am staying right at the hill foot, and yet I feel extra lazy to go there..I need to change..

Slept at 3 something last nite, and was kinda mad at myself, I did something that I promised I would not do for sometime, and yet I did it..and promise to replace another 3 days for that mistake? Dei macha, no such thing as replacing for mistakes done..*I'm sorry*.. I will do something good for the coming weeks..and the first good thing I need to do is get my ass to church..I ponteng church for sometime already..keke..*unholy*

And last week trial was a total disaster.. I would have burst into flames.. but thanks to Vimal, Thivya and my gdbro..kept me in sanity..phew..It was a total last minute thing *I swear* even for SpM, I was kinda ready for it..more like ready with the tips rather than studying the book..*lucky enough*..I just "can't wait" for the results..OM gosh ppl are gonna like look down on me..failing most of the subjects..*i think*...cause most people in college see me as an anti-social, and super geek..(hey ppl!! I'm not geek), but who cares what they think, as if they talk to me and like close to me..nah..I will be off in few months time, not need to waste torturing my soul to feel guilty over what you guys think about me..(but then at least a get good name lar..keke)

I am practically looking forward for the sem break this coming oct, nov and dec. It is like season of joy to me. Can't wait to get back home but then my mum is like ey why don't u stay in Penang, help out both your gparents (she mean her mother and father and dad's mother and father)..and help out is more like becoming a Personal Assistant and Driver.. I mean..hey I need a break oki? anyway, that is not gonna be a big problem for me..If I ter-paksa stay there..I will be out for some part time job..as I already becoming papa kedana..and if I'm back in Perai, we can go kai kai the whole month..

I think I will just cut my crap here.. and important announcement, since I am free during sem break.. anyone interested to be my full time date? Make sure you are free 24/7 to spend time with me..and not lazy to reply my sms and call..and most important thing, be nice to me..cause I am really gonna be nice to you since I am lonely..

Benefits..
i. have me as your full time date to almost anywhere
ii. worth you time being with me compared group gathering cause it is freaking hard to get a group to be to together
iii. I will be a top class gentleman..(sometimes not) but seriously I won't piss you off as long you don't piss me off (mutual understanding k)
iv. your holidays is not wasted doing something stupid
v. your are just simply lucky to have me [okay cut this..over the limit =)]

3 comments:

Thivya Lakshmy said...

yay! u are finally back to the blogging world!
haha... i cant be ur full time date leh...maybe part time boleh la...blame SPM for that!
arghhh!

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

BENGAP DONGKOI!
U DIDN'T TELL ME THAT U WERE GOING BACK BY BRIDGE!!!
but whatever would be bad to leave the rest behind unless u take them along with ya.
btw..abt ur full time date right.i think i found the right person for you.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.but i wouldn't wanna say the name. =X

cheers.

Anonymous said...

lol.. looks like u posted a vacancy for girlfrens.. full time only.. with benefits given all.. hahaha! ill help u promote ur vacancy k? haha!