Thursday, December 11, 2008

Arghss *bites*

Damn you... * # % ^ ! *

I totally hate people like you. Like puke on your face. Use at least 0.0000001% of your brain before saying anything..You and your stupid face and hairstyle..disgrace to the mankind..I mean man-KIND..

You know only how to critique about others, just look at yourself. Worst than others. "He not good lar..***** face...always make people pissed off"...like duh..you are the same f**cker face...and you are WORST...I SAID WORST...

Make no difference with the other jerks outside there, yeah..one jerk will call the other jerk to jerk around and annoy others with your attitude..USELESS DONKEY ASS...arghhs..I'm so done with you. Forget about me helping you in anyway and anyhow and anywhere..That communist is better than you. I shall repent my mistakes mixing with you..such a sinner am I...duix..

p/s - releasing stress and anger..[phews]

4 comments:

Thivya Lakshmy said...

fuyooo...relax la bro...

Anonymous said...

I like your color choice
HAHAHAHAHAHA
YEa Fuck More!

Irwin said...

haha..one says relax, another says more violent..lolx...

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

and one says : i didn't read what u had writen except for those BIG COLOUR WORDS.

LOL.
heck wat u wrote.