Sunday, December 28, 2008

Growing old

well..few symptoms of getting old and "i don't know what"

1) I hate to bathe at night and too lazy to bathe in the day

2) I didn't wear any underwear for the past 3 days

3) I am having insomnia at nite (its already 2.25 a.m.)

4) Everyone think my hairstyle is a big no-no

5) I am thinking too much about the future

6) I don't like to spend my parents money and instead I spend my own money

7) I am thinking how to go through the college life for another 6 months

8) So little time to do lots of stuff

9) I am being plain mean

10) I am so attractive to babies..=.="

what is wrong with me? HELP ME!!!

6 comments:

Vimal said...

lol... Nothings wrong with you.. you're just you.. haha.. everyone like dat.. And love your style of writing..

Thivya Lakshmy said...

u know what? i am going through the same stuff as u except that i wear panties everyday... duhh...lols

-jorene- said...

errr... didn't wear underwear?
OK MAJOR CRISIS HERE SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE

Anonymous said...

haha let start wit wearing underwear first... or ur mum didnt bring u one..zzzz...lol..u are thinking tooo much.. start live at the present dont think about the future or the past... hehe

Jazz said...

u really need help

Irwin said...

swt-ness...I'm going underwear-free starting next year!