Friday, December 26, 2008

Tagged

I tag;


1. Edwin

2. Joo Ling

3. Jac

4. Vernn

5. Vimal

6. Jessica

7. Janice

8. Esther

9. Xin Rou

10. Kaavi


How you know 1?(Ed)
How could I not know my so called "bf"..zzz

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?(Jac & Vernn)
We are already friendly dating..LOL

Would 5&6 make a good couple? (Jessicar and Vimal)
Its like water and fire? (Don't ask me who is what)

Do you think 7 is attractive? (Janice)
Of course..who gets to see fish walking on land?

Do you know anything about 8's family? (Esther)
Kinda..she use to tell me about her being an aunty..LOL

Tell me something about 9. (Xin Rou)
A friend in college and very hardworking

What language does 2 speaks? (Ju)
She ar..don't matter what language she speaks..but she talks with me rojak of englis, malay, hokkien and i dunno wat

Who is 3 going out with? (Jac)
Single..(chase after him girls!)

How old is 4?
18 and single too

When was the last time u talk to 5?
MSN chatting..yesterday kut

Who is 6's favourite singer?(J.car)
no idea..(such a bad friend)

Would you date 7?(Janice)
I'm so called going to the same primary, secondary and college with her for like 11 years?

What is 9's last name? (Xin Rou)
Rou-i guess

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?(Ed)
oopss..wrong question..

Which school does 2 goes to? (Ju)
She is in Aus..to some uni next year

What do you like about 3? (Jac)
He is just pure crazy like everyone..

4 comments:

Thivya Lakshmy said...

tagged by who? ur great grandma ka?

Irwin said...

by some horny kerbau...zzzz

Thivya Lakshmy said...

urghsss... i am not horny duhh

Anonymous said...

oh my sayang~