Thursday, December 18, 2008

Post War

Well, today is my second day of getting grounded. Hmm... A day of getting grounded is not really bad though. Especially when you have creative idea of spending your time.


*points below*

I love candle lights and more candles, so I light up my room with those candles. LOL.

I assume my dad read my blog and his attitude was rather cool today (compared to yesterday). Instead there was a shopping invitation, but I decided not to go because, my mum plans to buy clothes for him. I can’t really stand in a place letting them choose his pants; I will be window shopping the entire mall. (and after all they need to go on dating) So, I plan to stay home and watch “The Nanny”. I can spend the whole day watching the show. It’s just super funny.

Staying at home makes me so hungry. Soon as my parents came back home, I brought them to Chai Leng Park to buy food. I bought Wan Tan Mee, Keow Teow Th’Ng and Char Keow Teow. I ate both Keow Teow Th’Ng and Char Keow Teow and still feeling hungry. (I donated the wantan mee to my sis) LOL.


And my point of blogging today is to, hmm... just to say


I
Am
Bored






And




Need

Someone



To




Talk



To

p/s – I need the person ASAP

No comments: